Here are some delivery jobs in the USA that often offer visa sponsorship for qualified candidates:
- Amazon Delivery Driver: Amazon often hires delivery drivers for their logistics operations across the United States. They have various positions available, such as Amazon Flex drivers and full-time delivery associates. While the availability of visa sponsorship may vary, Amazon has been known to sponsor visas for eligible candidates in the past.
- UPS Delivery Driver: UPS (United Parcel Service) is a major package delivery company in the USA. They frequently hire delivery drivers and may offer visa sponsorship for qualified applicants. You can check their official website or contact their recruitment team for more information on visa sponsorship.
- FedEx Delivery Driver: FedEx is another leading logistics company in the United States. They hire delivery drivers for different roles, including ground delivery drivers and express delivery drivers. While visa sponsorship availability may vary, FedEx has sponsored visas for certain positions in the past.
- Postmates Delivery Driver: Postmates is a popular on-demand delivery service in many cities across the USA. They hire independent contractors as delivery drivers, allowing flexibility in working hours. Postmates may offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates, depending on their specific needs and requirements.
- Grubhub Delivery Driver: Grubhub is a food delivery platform that partners with restaurants in various cities. They often have opportunities for delivery drivers, and visa sponsorship may be available for qualified applicants. Checking their official website or contacting their HR department can provide more information on visa sponsorship options.
How to Apply for Delivery Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Do you have questions about how to apply for delivery jobs in the United States?
Here are the steps to take in order to apply for jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship:
Step 1: Look for available delivery job online via the links given to you in this article.
Step 2: As soon as you see a job posting, simply follow up with a standard application and a well-structured CV.
Step 3: If your employer believes you are qualified for the position of tailor, they will file a sponsorship petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.
Step 4: Your USA employer will send you a job offer letter. This is what you will use to apply for the appropriate visa type.
You can simply click on any of the below links to begin your search.
When considering these positions, it’s important to note that visa sponsorship is typically offered for highly skilled or specialized roles. Companies are more likely to sponsor visas for candidates with in-demand skills, relevant experience, or educational qualifications. It’s advisable to research each company’s visa sponsorship policies, contact their recruitment teams directly, or consult with an immigration attorney to understand the specific requirements and possibilities.